This new Google AdWords ad from Optimizely features a brand new AdWords extension that allows users to submit a URL to test their tool.
I imagine if this extension becomes more widely available, it could be used for things such as “Check a domain name”, “check your backlinks” or “check your SEO optimization score” etc. The possibilities are endless with the wide variety of tools marketed to webmasters that allow users to submit a URL to check something. And domain registrars would probably fight over that top position to check if a domain name was available, or for sale.
This is, by far, one of the best AdWords extensions I have seen.
This is the first I have seen of this particular extension, although we have seen other AdWords ads with submission forms, such as for newsletter signups from within the ad.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing - August 30, 2018
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site - August 29, 2018