Google AdWords has released a new feature that will make it easier for advertisers to keep up on the latest changes. Something’s got announced in a blog, other things and announce on Google plus, and it can be hard to keep track of everything AdWords is doing.
Adwords is hoping to solve this problem by releasing a new Google AdWords feature page that grabs all this information in one spot to advertisers can find it easily and quickly.
You can find the new AdWords features page here, which is curiously a regular support file link.
For each item they mention, they include the date and links to more information, whether it is blog posts or support forum links etc.
They also customize it to each location – for example, you can see from the screenshot that in Canada the links are in the UK date format (although I would have really preferred the US date style) but it is unknown if non-US advertisers will see notices that are for specific US-only features.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019