The sessions take place in either New York or San Francisco, although you can also attend remotely via Google Hangouts with a video camera, speaker and microphone. Google has set session dates and times – November 17th and 19th and during either Pacific or Eastern Time working hours.
Details of the study:
– The duration of the study is 90 minutes
– Location: In person in New York/San Francisco, OR remotely from anywhere via Google Hangouts
– You’ll receive a $125 gift code by email from Perks, our incentives distributor, as a token of our appreciation.
It is definitely a unique opportunity for app developers, and you could get insight into future plans by Google, even if you won’t be able to talk about it due to the NDA.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google: 301s & 302s, What is Best For PageRank & Ranking Signals - October 18, 2017
- Why Google Rewrites Title Tags in Search Results - October 18, 2017
- How Google Determines Which Ads & Search Features to Show on Search Results Page - October 17, 2017
- Removing Low Quality Pages Won’t Result in Sitewide Google Rankings Boost - October 13, 2017
- Google: Dynamics of Top Three Ranking Factors & Link Effectiveness in Rankings - October 12, 2017