The sessions take place in either New York or San Francisco, although you can also attend remotely via Google Hangouts with a video camera, speaker and microphone. Google has set session dates and times – November 17th and 19th and during either Pacific or Eastern Time working hours.
Details of the study:
– The duration of the study is 90 minutes
– Location: In person in New York/San Francisco, OR remotely from anywhere via Google Hangouts
– You’ll receive a $125 gift code by email from Perks, our incentives distributor, as a token of our appreciation.
It is definitely a unique opportunity for app developers, and you could get insight into future plans by Google, even if you won’t be able to talk about it due to the NDA.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019