The sessions take place in either New York or San Francisco, although you can also attend remotely via Google Hangouts with a video camera, speaker and microphone. Google has set session dates and times – November 17th and 19th and during either Pacific or Eastern Time working hours.
Details of the study:
– The duration of the study is 90 minutes
– Location: In person in New York/San Francisco, OR remotely from anywhere via Google Hangouts
– You’ll receive a $125 gift code by email from Perks, our incentives distributor, as a token of our appreciation.
It is definitely a unique opportunity for app developers, and you could get insight into future plans by Google, even if you won’t be able to talk about it due to the NDA.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Sending Manual Actions for Event Markup Spam in Search Results - November 28, 2017
- Google: Why Featured Snippets Rankings are Volatile - November 14, 2017
- Google Home Services Ads Now Local Services Ads; Expanded Categories - November 13, 2017
- Google Adding More Structured Data Search Features to Search Results - November 10, 2017
- Adding Structured Data Helps Google Understand & Rank Webpages Better - November 10, 2017