Here is how it appears without the “In-Depth Articles” header.
This change is kind of interesting. Do more people click on in-depth results when they are labeled as such? Or perhaps without the label Google would see more people clicking the back button when they were looking for less-in-depth articles about the topic.
Here is a full page of the search results that do not show the in-depth articles tag.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- 2022 Update for Google Quality Rater Guidelines – Big YMYL Updates - August 1, 2022
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines: The Low Quality 2021 Update - October 19, 2021
- Rethinking Affiliate Sites With Google’s Product Review Update - April 23, 2021
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020