Google Answer Boxes has jumped up significantly in the Google search results, starting with a 60% jump on September 26th. Answer boxes now appear for 3.5% of all search queries.
Here is an example of an answer box that shows all the relevant information on the page, meaning a user no longer needs to click on any of the search results.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing - August 30, 2018
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site - August 29, 2018
- How to Download Links Report in New Google Search Console - August 27, 2018