Google Answer Boxes has jumped up significantly in the Google search results, starting with a 60% jump on September 26th. Answer boxes now appear for 3.5% of all search queries.
Here is an example of an answer box that shows all the relevant information on the page, meaning a user no longer needs to click on any of the search results.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Why Google Shows Same Site Multiple Times for Competitive Keywords - March 22, 2018
- Google: Can Take 6+ Months to See Rankings Improve from Quality Improvements - March 21, 2018
- Google Mobile First: Search Console Alerts & Report Annotations Coming - March 21, 2018
- Google Drops Zero Search Results Experiment - March 21, 2018
- Google Does Not Treat Adult Sites Differently in Search Results - March 20, 2018