Today, we updated the categorization used there to better group similar issues, and to give you more information on the individual problems we discovered.
When AMP error reporting launched, it was a bit confusing for many to understand exactly what the errors were and how to fix them.
The new reporting is already active in Google Search Console if you want to deep dive into your AMP errors to get them fixed.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Why Google Shows Same Site Multiple Times for Competitive Keywords - March 22, 2018
- Google: Can Take 6+ Months to See Rankings Improve from Quality Improvements - March 21, 2018
- Google Mobile First: Search Console Alerts & Report Annotations Coming - March 21, 2018
- Google Drops Zero Search Results Experiment - March 21, 2018
- Google Does Not Treat Adult Sites Differently in Search Results - March 20, 2018