Google has announced a new AMP error reporting feature in Google Search Console to help webmasters as they implement AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) across their websites prior to the official launch and support in just weeks .
The AMP error report gives an overview of the overall situation on your site, and then lets you drill down to specific error types and URLs. This process helps you quickly find the most common issues, so that you can systematically address them in your site’s AMP implementation (potentially just requiring tweaks in the templates or plugin used for these pages).
Google has posted a preview to their Webmaster Central Blog detailing the AMP error reporting within Google Search Console.
Because AMP implementation is so new, there will likely be many missteps and mistakes by webmasters as they make the AMP changes.
The error reporting is listed under Search Appearance -> Accelerated Mobile Pages
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Testing Breadcrumb URLs Above Titles on Mobile Search Results - March 30, 2017
- Google My Business Showing Business Area Served in Knowledge Panel - March 29, 2017
- Google Home Services Ads Adds Local Service Areas Map to Search Results - March 29, 2017
- How Google Chooses “People Also Search For” in Knowledge Panels - March 27, 2017
- Google’s Algo Removes Some Site’s Search Results Pages from Index - March 27, 2017