Google has announced a new AMP error reporting feature in Google Search Console to help webmasters as they implement AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) across their websites prior to the official launch and support in just weeks .
The AMP error report gives an overview of the overall situation on your site, and then lets you drill down to specific error types and URLs. This process helps you quickly find the most common issues, so that you can systematically address them in your site’s AMP implementation (potentially just requiring tweaks in the templates or plugin used for these pages).
Google has posted a preview to their Webmaster Central Blog detailing the AMP error reporting within Google Search Console.
Because AMP implementation is so new, there will likely be many missteps and mistakes by webmasters as they make the AMP changes.
The error reporting is listed under Search Appearance -> Accelerated Mobile Pages
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Adds “Test Your Site With Google” to Google Homepage - December 9, 2016
- Google Adds Query Refinement Carousel for Some Search Queries - December 9, 2016
- Bing Adds Facebook Posts to Brand & Business Knowledge Panels - December 9, 2016
- Google Testing PLA Carousel Divided by Brands & Retailers - December 8, 2016
- Google Showing Ratings in AdWords Location Extension Ads - December 8, 2016