Launched in 2014, The SEM Post is a fresh look at the search marketing industry with the most important news – including commentary about why it is important and how it can impact you and your business. We also have plenty of ideas, tips and strategies on everything from SEO and PPC to social media and content strategy.
Jennifer Slegg, a well known and long time industry expert, is the founder of The SEM Post. She was previously with Search Engine Watch & ClickZ from 2013-2014 and has been writing about the industry for over 15 years.
We also feature hand-picked industry experts who will be sharing their advanced tips and techniques on all things search marketing.
Interested in writing for The SEM Post?
We are very selective in the writers we choose for the site. If you don’t know Jen personally, please contact us including article examples from SEO publications/sites, as well as your industry experience (conferences etc) and references are a bonus! If you do know me personally, please email or Facebook me 🙂
Latest posts by (see all)
- Google Sending Manual Actions for Event Markup Spam in Search Results - November 28, 2017
- Google: Why Featured Snippets Rankings are Volatile - November 14, 2017
- Google Home Services Ads Now Local Services Ads; Expanded Categories - November 13, 2017
- Google Adding More Structured Data Search Features to Search Results - November 10, 2017
- Adding Structured Data Helps Google Understand & Rank Webpages Better - November 10, 2017