Launched in 2014, The SEM Post is a fresh look at the search marketing industry with the most important news – including commentary about why it is important and how it can impact you and your business. We also have plenty of ideas, tips and strategies on everything from SEO and PPC to social media and content strategy.
Jennifer Slegg, a well known and long time industry expert, is the founder of The SEM Post. She was previously with Search Engine Watch & ClickZ from 2013-2014 and has been writing about the industry for over 15 years.
We also feature hand-picked industry experts who will be sharing their advanced tips and techniques on all things search marketing.
Interested in writing for The SEM Post?
We are very selective in the writers we choose for the site. If you don’t know Jen personally, please contact us including article examples from SEO publications/sites, as well as your industry experience (conferences etc) and references are a bonus! If you do know me personally, please email or Facebook me 🙂
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- No More Numbered Updates for Google Penguin - January 24, 2017
- Google Will Be Transparent About Substantial Penguin Changes - January 24, 2017
- Country & Language Selector Popups Impacted by Google’s Mobile Interstitial Change - January 23, 2017
- Google Testing Price Trends for Local Hotel Listings - January 20, 2017
- Bing Testing “Send Directions to Phone” Test in Local Knowledge Panel - January 20, 2017