Do you see something new in the Google search results? Have you noticed something awesome you can now do with Google, Bing, Twitter or Facebook? Do you have a hot tip on something that hasn’t been announced yet? If so, submit the tip to us, and if we run the story, we will hat tip you!
Be sure to also include your website link and Twitter account so we can properly attribute all tips and give credit where credit is due 🙂 However, if you prefer to remain anonymous, we always respect our sources.
NOTE: We do not publish infographics.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Switching to AMP Won’t Negate Other SEO & Google Algo Issues on a Site - April 26, 2018
- Google: Major Redesigns & Issues With Search Traffic Loss - April 25, 2018
- Google: Dividing One Page Into Multiple Pages Often Dilutes Value for SEO - April 24, 2018
- Google: Do Not Link Hreflang to Redirecting URLs - April 17, 2018
- Google Adds Manual Action for Google Job Postings Schema - April 17, 2018