Do you see something new in the Google search results? Have you noticed something awesome you can now do with Google, Bing, Twitter or Facebook? Do you have a hot tip on something that hasn’t been announced yet? If so, submit the tip to us, and if we run the story, we will hat tip you!
Be sure to also include your website link and Twitter account so we can properly attribute all tips and give credit where credit is due 🙂 However, if you prefer to remain anonymous, we always respect our sources.
NOTE: We do not publish infographics.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing - August 30, 2018
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site - August 29, 2018