Do you see something new in the Google search results? Have you noticed something awesome you can now do with Google, Bing, Twitter or Facebook? Do you have a hot tip on something that hasn’t been announced yet? If so, submit the tip to us, and if we run the story, we will hat tip you!
Be sure to also include your website link and Twitter account so we can properly attribute all tips and give credit where credit is due 🙂 However, if you prefer to remain anonymous, we always respect our sources.
NOTE: We do not publish infographics.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- How Google Determines Which Ads & Search Features to Show on Search Results Page - October 17, 2017
- Removing Low Quality Pages Won’t Result in Sitewide Google Rankings Boost - October 13, 2017
- Google: Dynamics of Top Three Ranking Factors & Link Effectiveness in Rankings - October 12, 2017
- Google Adds Audience Reviews to Movie & TV Show Knowledge Panels - October 6, 2017
- Use Sitemaps for Sites With Many Hreflang Annotations - October 5, 2017