Do you see something new in the Google search results? Have you noticed something awesome you can now do with Google, Bing, Twitter or Facebook? Do you have a hot tip on something that hasn’t been announced yet? If so, submit the tip to us, and if we run the story, we will hat tip you!
Be sure to also include your website link and Twitter account so we can properly attribute all tips and give credit where credit is due 🙂 However, if you prefer to remain anonymous, we always respect our sources.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Switches All AdWords Ad Tags to Outline Style in Search Results - February 23, 2017
- Google Showing AMP Carousels for Local Review Sites - February 22, 2017
- Google AMP Recipe Carousels Live in Search Results - February 21, 2017
- Bing Ads Begins Showing Product Ads Carousels in Search Results - February 21, 2017
- Google Showing Animated GIFs in Search Results via Google Posts - February 17, 2017