Do you see something new in the Google search results? Have you noticed something awesome you can now do with Google, Bing, Twitter or Facebook? Do you have a hot tip on something that hasn’t been announced yet? If so, submit the tip to us, and if we run the story, we will hat tip you!
Be sure to also include your website link and Twitter account so we can properly attribute all tips and give credit where credit is due 🙂 However, if you prefer to remain anonymous, we always respect our sources.
NOTE: We do not publish infographics.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Using CAPS or Lower Case Letters in URLs for Google SEO Purposes - June 23, 2017
- Site Moves Do Not Fix Google Panda Content Issues - June 23, 2017
- Google Maps Soliciting Location Information in Organic Search Results - June 22, 2017
- Google’s Fred Update is Not an Updated Panda Algo - June 20, 2017
- Google to Continue Showing Featured Snippets with Images from Second Source - June 19, 2017