Here is what it looks like:
It also appears in their right hand sidebar ads as well.
Here is how it normally looks:
While the new version they are testing is much more noticeable to alert a searcher that they are ads. And they still aren’t quite as noticeable as Google’s own version which is green in color.
This is a limited test, as I was not able to replicate it across all browser sessions.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing - August 30, 2018
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site - August 29, 2018
- How to Download Links Report in New Google Search Console - August 27, 2018