Here is what it looks like:
It also appears in their right hand sidebar ads as well.
Here is how it normally looks:
While the new version they are testing is much more noticeable to alert a searcher that they are ads. And they still aren’t quite as noticeable as Google’s own version which is green in color.
This is a limited test, as I was not able to replicate it across all browser sessions.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Does Not Treat Adult Sites Differently in Search Results - March 20, 2018
- Nofollow Has Not Changed Since Google Launched It - March 19, 2018
- In-Depth Look at Google’s New Zero Result Search Results - March 14, 2018
- Bing Adds Trending Carousel Search Feature for Some Websites - February 20, 2018
- Canonicals: Sitemap Canonicals Weaker Signal Than Rel=Canonical - February 19, 2018