Bing is running another test to make their “Ads” tag look nearly identical to the way Google marks up their own paid results in the search results.
Here is what it looks like:
It also appears in their right hand sidebar ads as well.
Here is how it normally looks:
While the new version they are testing is much more noticeable to alert a searcher that they are ads. And they still aren’t quite as noticeable as Google’s own version which is green in color.
This is a limited test, as I was not able to replicate it across all browser sessions.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing - August 30, 2018
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site - August 29, 2018
- How to Download Links Report in New Google Search Console - August 27, 2018