Here shows AdWords with the lighter URL. You can also see that the AdWords “Ad” tag remains the same. Google doesn’t always seem to test the color of the “Ads” tag.
Google has a long history of testing colors in the search results. They also tested a darker green in the search results last week.
Thank you to Frank Sandtmann for sending the screenshots to The SEM Post.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Adds Location & Location Icon to Search Results - June 21, 2018
- Google Treats Hreflang in Sitemaps and HTML the Same - June 13, 2018
- Google Dropping Meta Tag Description Length Warnings from Search Console - June 7, 2018
- Google Search Console Crawl Stats to Update Soon - June 6, 2018
- Google: Don’t Block Googlebot from Slow Resources on Page - June 5, 2018