Google is testing yet another color in the search results, this time a light green in the URL field.
Here shows AdWords with the lighter URL. You can also see that the AdWords “Ad” tag remains the same. Google doesn’t always seem to test the color of the “Ads” tag.
Google has a long history of testing colors in the search results. They also tested a darker green in the search results last week.
Thank you to Frank Sandtmann for sending the screenshots to The SEM Post.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing - August 30, 2018
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site - August 29, 2018
- How to Download Links Report in New Google Search Console - August 27, 2018