Google is testing yet another color in the search results, this time a light green in the URL field.
Here shows AdWords with the lighter URL. You can also see that the AdWords “Ad” tag remains the same. Google doesn’t always seem to test the color of the “Ads” tag.
Google has a long history of testing colors in the search results. They also tested a darker green in the search results last week.
Thank you to Frank Sandtmann for sending the screenshots to The SEM Post.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google: Can Take 6+ Months to See Rankings Improve from Quality Improvements - March 21, 2018
- Google Mobile First: Search Console Alerts & Report Annotations Coming - March 21, 2018
- Google Drops Zero Search Results Experiment - March 21, 2018
- Google Does Not Treat Adult Sites Differently in Search Results - March 20, 2018
- Nofollow Has Not Changed Since Google Launched It - March 19, 2018