Our writers are speaking at many upcoming speaking events around the world. If you are interested in having any of our writers speak at an event, you can contact them individually, or to contact the editor Jennifer, you can do so here.
The SEM Post’s founder and editor speaks on a wide variety of topics including SEO, PPC, content marketing and social media marketing. She has spoken at a wide variety of events including SMX, SES, ClickZ Live, Pubcon, BlogHer and Microsoft Mix.
Our writers will be appearing at:
Latest posts by (see all)
- Google Sending Manual Actions for Event Markup Spam in Search Results - November 28, 2017
- Google: Why Featured Snippets Rankings are Volatile - November 14, 2017
- Google Home Services Ads Now Local Services Ads; Expanded Categories - November 13, 2017
- Google Adding More Structured Data Search Features to Search Results - November 10, 2017
- Adding Structured Data Helps Google Understand & Rank Webpages Better - November 10, 2017