Our writers are speaking at many upcoming speaking events around the world. If you are interested in having any of our writers speak at an event, you can contact them individually, or to contact the editor Jennifer, you can do so here.
The SEM Post’s founder and editor speaks on a wide variety of topics including SEO, PPC, content marketing and social media marketing. She has spoken at a wide variety of events including SMX, SES, ClickZ Live, Pubcon, BlogHer and Microsoft Mix.
Our writers will be appearing at:
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- No More Numbered Updates for Google Penguin - January 24, 2017
- Google Will Be Transparent About Substantial Penguin Changes - January 24, 2017
- Country & Language Selector Popups Impacted by Google’s Mobile Interstitial Change - January 23, 2017
- Google Testing Price Trends for Local Hotel Listings - January 20, 2017
- Bing Testing “Send Directions to Phone” Test in Local Knowledge Panel - January 20, 2017