Our writers are speaking at many upcoming speaking events around the world. If you are interested in having any of our writers speak at an event, you can contact them individually, or to contact the editor Jennifer, you can do so here.
The SEM Post’s founder and editor speaks on a wide variety of topics including SEO, PPC, content marketing and social media marketing. She has spoken at a wide variety of events including SMX, SES, ClickZ Live, Pubcon, BlogHer and Microsoft Mix.
Our writers will be appearing at:
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Switching to AMP Won’t Negate Other SEO & Google Algo Issues on a Site - April 26, 2018
- Google: Major Redesigns & Issues With Search Traffic Loss - April 25, 2018
- Google: Dividing One Page Into Multiple Pages Often Dilutes Value for SEO - April 24, 2018
- Google: Do Not Link Hreflang to Redirecting URLs - April 17, 2018
- Google Adds Manual Action for Google Job Postings Schema - April 17, 2018