Our writers are speaking at many upcoming speaking events around the world. If you are interested in having any of our writers speak at an event, you can contact them individually, or to contact the editor Jennifer, you can do so here.
The SEM Post’s founder and editor speaks on a wide variety of topics including SEO, PPC, content marketing and social media marketing. She has spoken at a wide variety of events including SMX, SES, ClickZ Live, Pubcon, BlogHer and Microsoft Mix.
Our writers will be appearing at:
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines: The Low Quality 2021 Update - October 19, 2021
- Rethinking Affiliate Sites With Google’s Product Review Update - April 23, 2021
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020