Our writers are speaking at many upcoming speaking events around the world. If you are interested in having any of our writers speak at an event, you can contact them individually, or to contact the editor Jennifer, you can do so here.
The SEM Post’s founder and editor speaks on a wide variety of topics including SEO, PPC, content marketing and social media marketing. She has spoken at a wide variety of events including SMX, SES, ClickZ Live, Pubcon, BlogHer and Microsoft Mix.
Our writers will be appearing at:
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing - August 30, 2018
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site - August 29, 2018