If you are searching for a hotel on Bing, the search engine has added a new hotel carousel to the top of the search results.
One great thing about this is that it lists some of the most common amenities right in the search results, saving a click for searchers. Here is what it looks like:
You can use the drop down boxes to sort by relevance (default), rating, price and amenities.
You can filter by the following amenities:
- free parking
- swimming pool
- free wifi
- free breakfast
- smoke-free rooms
- fitness center
- business center
- free internet
They also include pricing information courtesy of TripAdvisor.
These don’t appear to be sponsored in any way. Clicking on a result will take the searcher to a knowledge panel for the individual hotel.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google: Why Featured Snippets Rankings are Volatile - November 14, 2017
- Google Home Services Ads Now Local Services Ads; Expanded Categories - November 13, 2017
- Google Adding More Structured Data Search Features to Search Results - November 10, 2017
- Adding Structured Data Helps Google Understand & Rank Webpages Better - November 10, 2017
- Google: How to Handle Expired Content on a Site - November 3, 2017