If you are searching for a hotel on Bing, the search engine has added a new hotel carousel to the top of the search results.
One great thing about this is that it lists some of the most common amenities right in the search results, saving a click for searchers. Here is what it looks like:
You can use the drop down boxes to sort by relevance (default), rating, price and amenities.
You can filter by the following amenities:
- free parking
- swimming pool
- free wifi
- free breakfast
- smoke-free rooms
- fitness center
- business center
- free internet
They also include pricing information courtesy of TripAdvisor.
These don’t appear to be sponsored in any way. Clicking on a result will take the searcher to a knowledge panel for the individual hotel.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing - August 30, 2018
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site - August 29, 2018
- How to Download Links Report in New Google Search Console - August 27, 2018