Thank you for your interest in writing for The SEM Post.
We are looking for those in the search industry who would like to be a regular contributors and columnists for The SEM Post. We cover a wide range of search marketing areas, including SEO, PPC, analytics, social media, local search, content marketing, mobile and video marketing… and other areas if you feel it would benefit the search marketing community. The SEM Post does not accept “guest posts” per se, unless it is an exceptional piece from an industry expert.
Don’t feel you need to be a well known speaker or expert within the industry. If you know your stuff, even if you aren’t well known for knowing it, we are interested in having you. And don’t worry if you aren’t a first class content writer, we can edit to clean up your brilliance 🙂
We do prefer our writers to have a regular commitment of once per month. That said, with the way this industry works, we know that sometimes Google will announce something unexpectedly and you are dying to write something in more than 140 characters, we can turn around and publish it for you pretty quickly 🙂
We rarely accept “one off” submissions, unless you have something groundbreaking and never-heard-of-before to share.
And, while we really shouldn’t have to say it, all contributions must be original and never before published.
To be considered, please let us know your current experience and URLs to your published articles. NOTE: We do not publish infographics.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing - August 30, 2018
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site - August 29, 2018
- How to Download Links Report in New Google Search Console - August 27, 2018