When you search for a candidate’s name on Bing, you will be presented with a new interactive feature that details each candidate’s stand on numerous political issues such as immigration reform, gun control and LGBT rights.
They highlight how progressive or conservative each is, but more importantly, they give the specific sources for each.
You can also access it from the Bing Elections site. However, they may want to check their robots.txt, as Bing ironically is preventing their election feature pages from being indexed.
Second, if you search for “Presidential Candidates 2016”, Bing displays a carousel featuring all the current presidential candidates. The candidates are all listed in alphabetical order from both parties.
H/T Thom Craver
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019