When you search for a candidate’s name on Bing, you will be presented with a new interactive feature that details each candidate’s stand on numerous political issues such as immigration reform, gun control and LGBT rights.
They highlight how progressive or conservative each is, but more importantly, they give the specific sources for each.
You can also access it from the Bing Elections site. However, they may want to check their robots.txt, as Bing ironically is preventing their election feature pages from being indexed.
Second, if you search for “Presidential Candidates 2016”, Bing displays a carousel featuring all the current presidential candidates. The candidates are all listed in alphabetical order from both parties.
H/T Thom Craver
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing - August 30, 2018
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site - August 29, 2018