Eagerly awaiting the Bing Ads Editor for Mac users? Bing Ads announced at Bing Ads Connect in Vancouver that Bing Ads Editor for Macs is on schedule for release this summer. This is great news for those advertisers who work in a Mac only environment and are struggling with being not having Editor access unless they use a Windows machine.
Bing Ads Editor for Mac has been one of the most requested features by advertisers since Bing Ads launched the Editor for Windows. Bing Ads originally announced they were working on it last November, to much fanfare.
Bing Ads is also planning to demo the new Bing Ads Editor for Mac at SMX Advanced in Seattle in June, for those who want a pre-launch speak peek.
The summer release date is the full open release to everyone. So you don’t have to worry about a long beta period where you may or may not get into the beta test or not.
So while it might not quite be here yet, the wait is getting much shorter.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- 2022 Update for Google Quality Rater Guidelines – Big YMYL Updates - August 1, 2022
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines: The Low Quality 2021 Update - October 19, 2021
- Rethinking Affiliate Sites With Google’s Product Review Update - April 23, 2021
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020