The app is similar to the one for iOS, for those familiar with Bing Ads for iOS. It supports multiple accounts as well as viewing reports, budget information, budget editing and changing bids.
They also have a video detailing the new Android app, although it is only accessible via pop-up on their blog.
The Android version is now available for download on Google Play.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019