Bing Ads has released a nice added functionality. Bing Ads has announced that advertisers can now copy and paste keywords and ads directly into Bing Ads.
Are you one of the many advertisers with similar ads and keywords across different campaigns in a single account? Ever find yourself wishing you could just copy and paste those ads and keywords from one part of an account to another? Now you can!
This feature will definitely help those who run multiple similar campaigns in Bing Ads. They can do a lot of tweaking on a couple of ads or keywords, then can just copy and paste the ads or revised keywords into other campaigns. Without this, advertisers were having to use Bing Ads Editor, which could seem like overkill for copying a few minor changes, or re-entering the data into each campaign.
Google has offered this feature for a while, and it works similarly, either through the edit menu or simply using Control-C and Control-V.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018