Users who have searched Google while logged into their Google accounts likely have seen the “you have visited this site X times” added below some search results. It seems that Bing is testing their own version of this… and are adding it to Bing Ads ads in the search results.
I spotted a test in Bing where “You have visited example.com X times in last 30 days” added as an extension into the ad copy.
I only saw it on this particular ad and it is not clear if Bing is testing this only on Bing Ads results or on organic results too, but the regular organic listing below the ad did not include the “You have visited” addition to the result.
Google has added this feature to their organic search results for many years. However, their version shows the number of times visited and the date of the last visit. But they only use it on organic results, not paid ads.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Adds Autoplay Video Preview Clips to Search Results - August 21, 2017
- Cloudflare Credentials Stolen in Web Developer Chrome Extension Hack - August 18, 2017
- Google Search Console Sends Security Warning Notices for HTTP Sites - August 18, 2017
- Bing Testing Blended Local Mini One Pack in Search Results - August 15, 2017
- Google Still Ignores Last-Modified Meta Tag - August 11, 2017