Bing is finally showing holiday hours in their local pack and local business knowledge panel results. They began showing up yesterday to show holiday hours and closures for Thanksgiving Day. They are also detailing special hours for events such as Black Friday.
Here is how it looks showing holiday closures in the local pack:
And for the local knowledge panel view: And here is how it appears for special event hours, such as Black Friday, in both the local pack and the knowledge panel.
Bing announced that it is active on both desktop and mobile, and they would continue doing this for all holidays going forward.
Google added their own version of this last September.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Sending New Wave of Mobile-First Indexing Enabled Notifications - May 17, 2018
- Google Testing Disambiguation Box for Local Packs - May 17, 2018
- Google & Optimizing for Local “Near Me” Searches in Search Results - May 16, 2018
- Removing Sitemap Files From Google Search Console - May 16, 2018
- Why Google Won’t Give Specific Meta Description Lengths - May 15, 2018