Bing is finally showing holiday hours in their local pack and local business knowledge panel results. They began showing up yesterday to show holiday hours and closures for Thanksgiving Day. They are also detailing special hours for events such as Black Friday.
Here is how it looks showing holiday closures in the local pack:
And for the local knowledge panel view: And here is how it appears for special event hours, such as Black Friday, in both the local pack and the knowledge panel.
Bing announced that it is active on both desktop and mobile, and they would continue doing this for all holidays going forward.
Google added their own version of this last September.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google AMP Recipe Carousels Live in Search Results - February 21, 2017
- Bing Ads Begins Showing Product Ads Carousels in Search Results - February 21, 2017
- Google Showing Animated GIFs in Search Results via Google Posts - February 17, 2017
- Google’s Mobile First Search Index Moving Towards Launch - February 16, 2017
- Google Not Planning Big Penguin Algo Changes in the Short Term - February 16, 2017