Bing is finally showing holiday hours in their local pack and local business knowledge panel results. They began showing up yesterday to show holiday hours and closures for Thanksgiving Day. They are also detailing special hours for events such as Black Friday.
Here is how it looks showing holiday closures in the local pack:
And for the local knowledge panel view: And here is how it appears for special event hours, such as Black Friday, in both the local pack and the knowledge panel.
Bing announced that it is active on both desktop and mobile, and they would continue doing this for all holidays going forward.
Google added their own version of this last September.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Testing Price Trends for Local Hotel Listings - January 20, 2017
- Bing Testing “Send Directions to Phone” Test in Local Knowledge Panel - January 20, 2017
- Google Crawl Budget: What SEOs Need to Know About Googlebot Crawling - January 19, 2017
- Google Local 4-Packs Showing 1 Ad & 3 Organic Local Listings - January 18, 2017
- Google AdWords Testing Local Inventory Ads in Local Pack - January 18, 2017