Bing is finally showing holiday hours in their local pack and local business knowledge panel results. They began showing up yesterday to show holiday hours and closures for Thanksgiving Day. They are also detailing special hours for events such as Black Friday.
Here is how it looks showing holiday closures in the local pack:
And for the local knowledge panel view: And here is how it appears for special event hours, such as Black Friday, in both the local pack and the knowledge panel.
Bing announced that it is active on both desktop and mobile, and they would continue doing this for all holidays going forward.
Google added their own version of this last September.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google: Why Featured Snippets Rankings are Volatile - November 14, 2017
- Google Home Services Ads Now Local Services Ads; Expanded Categories - November 13, 2017
- Google Adding More Structured Data Search Features to Search Results - November 10, 2017
- Adding Structured Data Helps Google Understand & Rank Webpages Better - November 10, 2017
- Google: How to Handle Expired Content on a Site - November 3, 2017