Bing is finally showing holiday hours in their local pack and local business knowledge panel results. They began showing up yesterday to show holiday hours and closures for Thanksgiving Day. They are also detailing special hours for events such as Black Friday.
Here is how it looks showing holiday closures in the local pack:
And for the local knowledge panel view: And here is how it appears for special event hours, such as Black Friday, in both the local pack and the knowledge panel.
Bing announced that it is active on both desktop and mobile, and they would continue doing this for all holidays going forward.
Google added their own version of this last September.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Testing Breadcrumb URLs Above Titles on Mobile Search Results - March 30, 2017
- Google My Business Showing Business Area Served in Knowledge Panel - March 29, 2017
- Google Home Services Ads Adds Local Service Areas Map to Search Results - March 29, 2017
- How Google Chooses “People Also Search For” in Knowledge Panels - March 27, 2017
- Google’s Algo Removes Some Site’s Search Results Pages from Index - March 27, 2017