Bing Search, as well as Yahoo Search which is powered by results from Bing, has gone down, with “Bing Services Not Available Now” showing up when someone goes to Bing.com. The service went down about 11:25 PST and was back up at 11:45 PST.
Siri Search, which is also powered by Bing, was down, as well as other Microsoft services including Outlook.com and Live.com. Bing Ads remained accessible to users wanting to login to their Bing Ads accounts, however search ad serving would have been down while search results were not being served.
There has been no comment made from Microsoft or Bing on the outage yet.
Hat tip to @LisaRocksSEM who pinged me on it.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018