When one of the featured snippets displays, it also features two bright blue icons, one for thumbs up and one for thumbs down, so users can leave feedback about the query.
Their version of featured snippets feature text which is a lot larger than Google’s but the choice of font actually tends to result in a featured snippet that doesn’t stand out as well as Google’s ones. The box isn’t as wide either.
When you click one of the icons, it changes to this:
It will be definitely interesting to watch and see if we see more featured snippets showing up in the search results. Since they are testing how accurate they are, I imagine we will be seeing more from Bing in the near future.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019