When one of the featured snippets displays, it also features two bright blue icons, one for thumbs up and one for thumbs down, so users can leave feedback about the query.
Their version of featured snippets feature text which is a lot larger than Google’s but the choice of font actually tends to result in a featured snippet that doesn’t stand out as well as Google’s ones. The box isn’t as wide either.
When you click one of the icons, it changes to this:
It will be definitely interesting to watch and see if we see more featured snippets showing up in the search results. Since they are testing how accurate they are, I imagine we will be seeing more from Bing in the near future.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018