Bing is testing a new style for their local pack on desktop, and it definitely looks styled like what you would see on a mobile pack.
Here is how it looks on desktop:
Here is how that query normally looks on desktop:
The new version does make the website much more visible and “clickable” for those whose businesses are featured in the local pack on Bing.
Here is how it appears in the mobile results:
The website and directions icons are identical to the desktop version, with just a change in color.
Thank you to Frank Sandtmann for sending the screenshots to The SEM Post.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Rethinking Affiliate Sites With Google’s Product Review Update - April 23, 2021
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019