If you have a long list of properties in Google Search Console and are anxiously awaiting beta access, and are worried your beta access invitation went astray, there is an easy way to double check and see if you actually do have access to the beta or not.
You just need to access the landing page for the Google Search Console beta here instead of using the usual Google Search Console landing page.
You will see this:
Make sure you are logged into your GSC account. If you have access, you will be able to select a property on the top right. If you don’t have any sites available in the selection box, then none of your sites currently have access.
This is what it looks like if you don’t have access yet.
If you still don’t have access, it shouldn’t be too much longer, you should have access in the coming weeks.
H/T Dan Kern.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018