If you have a long list of properties in Google Search Console and are anxiously awaiting beta access, and are worried your beta access invitation went astray, there is an easy way to double check and see if you actually do have access to the beta or not.
You just need to access the landing page for the Google Search Console beta here instead of using the usual Google Search Console landing page.
You will see this:
Make sure you are logged into your GSC account. If you have access, you will be able to select a property on the top right. If you don’t have any sites available in the selection box, then none of your sites currently have access.
This is what it looks like if you don’t have access yet.
If you still don’t have access, it shouldn’t be too much longer, you should have access in the coming weeks.
H/T Dan Kern.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google: Do Not Link Hreflang to Redirecting URLs - April 17, 2018
- Google Adds Manual Action for Google Job Postings Schema - April 17, 2018
- Google: Order of H Tags & Search Rankings in Google - April 13, 2018
- Google Adds “Mentioned on Wikipedia” Carousels in Search Results - April 11, 2018
- Google: Adding Content to Image Heavy Pages - April 10, 2018