If you have been reluctant to switch over to AMP because of the loss of comments on your pages, you will be happy to know that Disqus has announced they now offer support for AMP.
AMP for Disqus utilizes the <amp-iframe> tag to bring comments into the AMP page. However, it requires the unusual step of requiring a separate domain to place part of the code on, and it is unclear if a subdomain could be used for this step.
With AMP coming to the “ten blue links” in the mobile search results, it is awesome to see companies making their features available in AMP format for site owners.
You can find the Disqus for AMP installation guide here.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing - August 30, 2018
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site - August 29, 2018
- How to Download Links Report in New Google Search Console - August 27, 2018