If you have been reluctant to switch over to AMP because of the loss of comments on your pages, you will be happy to know that Disqus has announced they now offer support for AMP.
AMP for Disqus utilizes the <amp-iframe> tag to bring comments into the AMP page. However, it requires the unusual step of requiring a separate domain to place part of the code on, and it is unclear if a subdomain could be used for this step.
With AMP coming to the “ten blue links” in the mobile search results, it is awesome to see companies making their features available in AMP format for site owners.
You can find the Disqus for AMP installation guide here.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Sending Manual Actions for Event Markup Spam in Search Results - November 28, 2017
- Google: Why Featured Snippets Rankings are Volatile - November 14, 2017
- Google Home Services Ads Now Local Services Ads; Expanded Categories - November 13, 2017
- Google Adding More Structured Data Search Features to Search Results - November 10, 2017
- Adding Structured Data Helps Google Understand & Rank Webpages Better - November 10, 2017