If you have been reluctant to switch over to AMP because of the loss of comments on your pages, you will be happy to know that Disqus has announced they now offer support for AMP.
AMP for Disqus utilizes the <amp-iframe> tag to bring comments into the AMP page. However, it requires the unusual step of requiring a separate domain to place part of the code on, and it is unclear if a subdomain could be used for this step.
With AMP coming to the “ten blue links” in the mobile search results, it is awesome to see companies making their features available in AMP format for site owners.
You can find the Disqus for AMP installation guide here.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Googlebot Behavior When Major Changes Made to Site - March 23, 2018
- Google: About Links Placed in Source Code - March 23, 2018
- Why Google Shows Same Site Multiple Times for Competitive Keywords - March 22, 2018
- Google: Can Take 6+ Months to See Rankings Improve from Quality Improvements - March 21, 2018
- Google Mobile First: Search Console Alerts & Report Annotations Coming - March 21, 2018