Facebook is suggesting that webmasters use the newer Page Plugin instead, but you will need to remove the old code before you can activate this new plugin. The new plugin also offers the ability to display content from the Facebook Page as well as display the Facebook Page’s cover and friends who have liked it. Here is an example of what it looks like:
Many WordPress plugins use the Like Box that is being deprecated, so you will need to ensure they have been updated to take the change into account or they could stop working or display errors.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing - August 30, 2018
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site - August 29, 2018