Facebook is suggesting that webmasters use the newer Page Plugin instead, but you will need to remove the old code before you can activate this new plugin. The new plugin also offers the ability to display content from the Facebook Page as well as display the Facebook Page’s cover and friends who have liked it. Here is an example of what it looks like:
Many WordPress plugins use the Like Box that is being deprecated, so you will need to ensure they have been updated to take the change into account or they could stop working or display errors.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019