Facebook is suggesting that webmasters use the newer Page Plugin instead, but you will need to remove the old code before you can activate this new plugin. The new plugin also offers the ability to display content from the Facebook Page as well as display the Facebook Page’s cover and friends who have liked it. Here is an example of what it looks like:
Many WordPress plugins use the Like Box that is being deprecated, so you will need to ensure they have been updated to take the change into account or they could stop working or display errors.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018