We have seen Google going back and forth over whether full addresses and phone numbers display in 3-packs over the last week. They were removed shortly after Google made the 3-pack change earlier this year, added them back last week, removed them over the weekend… and now they are back.
It isn’t clear why Google keeps flip flopping with this decision, and many thought the initial rollout last week was accidental since they removed them again within a couple of days.
But for businesses and local SEOs, this is a good change…. let’s just hope it sticks (again).
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Rethinking Affiliate Sites With Google’s Product Review Update - April 23, 2021
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019