Here is how it appears in the 3-pack:
Google first began testing alerts in the local knowledge panel in September, then expanded it to all local businesses earlier this month. But in the 3-pack itself, it seems to only be adding the single alert about the holiday at the top, while not including specific hours for the individual listings.
We have also seen Google doing a lot to alert searchers to things related to hours of business, whether it is a notice the business is closing for the day soon or how busy the business is during various times of day.
H/T to Ramesh Singh.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Rethinking Affiliate Sites With Google’s Product Review Update - April 23, 2021
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019