To view the new tabbed features, search for a sport or team, then you need to click on the expanded link in the search results that says “Games, news, and standings” which will open up the new tabbed UI.
Google has also added it for individual teams. And they have also color coordinated the top of the UI to be the same color as each individual team. For example, here are the pages for both the Seattle Seahawks and the San Francisco 49ers.
While it appears active for many sports, sadly the NHL hasn’t received the new tabbed treatment yet. But both the NBA and Premier League have it.
This is active for both Android and iOS.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google AdWords Truncating Headlines for Some Ads - July 22, 2016
- Google: How to Temporarily Remove Pages Varies by Length - July 22, 2016
- Google Flights Testing Thumbnail Ads in Search - July 20, 2016
- Google Voice Searches 30 Times More Likely to be Action Queries - July 19, 2016
- Google Looking for Sites to Review for Next Site Clinic - July 18, 2016