To view the new tabbed features, search for a sport or team, then you need to click on the expanded link in the search results that says “Games, news, and standings” which will open up the new tabbed UI.
Google has also added it for individual teams. And they have also color coordinated the top of the UI to be the same color as each individual team. For example, here are the pages for both the Seattle Seahawks and the San Francisco 49ers.
While it appears active for many sports, sadly the NHL hasn’t received the new tabbed treatment yet. But both the NBA and Premier League have it.
This is active for both Android and iOS.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Sending Manual Actions for Event Markup Spam in Search Results - November 28, 2017
- Google: Why Featured Snippets Rankings are Volatile - November 14, 2017
- Google Home Services Ads Now Local Services Ads; Expanded Categories - November 13, 2017
- Google Adding More Structured Data Search Features to Search Results - November 10, 2017
- Adding Structured Data Helps Google Understand & Rank Webpages Better - November 10, 2017