To view the new tabbed features, search for a sport or team, then you need to click on the expanded link in the search results that says “Games, news, and standings” which will open up the new tabbed UI.
Google has also added it for individual teams. And they have also color coordinated the top of the UI to be the same color as each individual team. For example, here are the pages for both the Seattle Seahawks and the San Francisco 49ers.
While it appears active for many sports, sadly the NHL hasn’t received the new tabbed treatment yet. But both the NBA and Premier League have it.
This is active for both Android and iOS.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Adds Thumbnails to Food Related Wikipedia Results - May 27, 2016
- Google Lets Searchers Choose Language When Query In Different Language - May 27, 2016
- Google Showing Third Party Reviews in Local Map Results - May 26, 2016
- New AMP Features Including Social Sharing, Sidebars & Collapsing Sections - May 25, 2016
- Why Google Removed the Right Sidebar AdWords Ads - May 24, 2016