To view the new tabbed features, search for a sport or team, then you need to click on the expanded link in the search results that says “Games, news, and standings” which will open up the new tabbed UI.
Google has also added it for individual teams. And they have also color coordinated the top of the UI to be the same color as each individual team. For example, here are the pages for both the Seattle Seahawks and the San Francisco 49ers.
While it appears active for many sports, sadly the NHL hasn’t received the new tabbed treatment yet. But both the NBA and Premier League have it.
This is active for both Android and iOS.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Using CAPS or Lower Case Letters in URLs for Google SEO Purposes - June 23, 2017
- Site Moves Do Not Fix Google Panda Content Issues - June 23, 2017
- Google Maps Soliciting Location Information in Organic Search Results - June 22, 2017
- Google’s Fred Update is Not an Updated Panda Algo - June 20, 2017
- Google to Continue Showing Featured Snippets with Images from Second Source - June 19, 2017