To view the new tabbed features, search for a sport or team, then you need to click on the expanded link in the search results that says “Games, news, and standings” which will open up the new tabbed UI.
Google has also added it for individual teams. And they have also color coordinated the top of the UI to be the same color as each individual team. For example, here are the pages for both the Seattle Seahawks and the San Francisco 49ers.
While it appears active for many sports, sadly the NHL hasn’t received the new tabbed treatment yet. But both the NBA and Premier League have it.
This is active for both Android and iOS.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Sending New Wave of Mobile-First Indexing Enabled Notifications - May 17, 2018
- Google Testing Disambiguation Box for Local Packs - May 17, 2018
- Google & Optimizing for Local “Near Me” Searches in Search Results - May 16, 2018
- Removing Sitemap Files From Google Search Console - May 16, 2018
- Why Google Won’t Give Specific Meta Description Lengths - May 15, 2018