Want to create video ads for YouTube with a call to action instead of the usual pre-roll video ad format? Google AdWords has announced a brand new TrueView video ad that allows advertisers to include call-to-action buttons.
The new call-to-action buttons can be tailored to fit the specific video ad, such as using “Learn more”, “Book Now”, “Sign up” and “Get a quote.”
Here is how they appear:
They can be added to current video ads running on YouTube.
It is not clear if these new video ads are already running or if they are in beta, so if you are interested in running them, contact your AdWords rep for more information.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018