Want to create video ads for YouTube with a call to action instead of the usual pre-roll video ad format? Google AdWords has announced a brand new TrueView video ad that allows advertisers to include call-to-action buttons.
The new call-to-action buttons can be tailored to fit the specific video ad, such as using “Learn more”, “Book Now”, “Sign up” and “Get a quote.”
Here is how they appear:
They can be added to current video ads running on YouTube.
It is not clear if these new video ads are already running or if they are in beta, so if you are interested in running them, contact your AdWords rep for more information.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing - August 30, 2018
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site - August 29, 2018