Want to create video ads for YouTube with a call to action instead of the usual pre-roll video ad format? Google AdWords has announced a brand new TrueView video ad that allows advertisers to include call-to-action buttons.
The new call-to-action buttons can be tailored to fit the specific video ad, such as using “Learn more”, “Book Now”, “Sign up” and “Get a quote.”
Here is how they appear:
They can be added to current video ads running on YouTube.
It is not clear if these new video ads are already running or if they are in beta, so if you are interested in running them, contact your AdWords rep for more information.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google: When to Choose Subdirectories vs Subdomains - May 22, 2018
- Google Sending New Wave of Mobile-First Indexing Enabled Notifications - May 17, 2018
- Google Testing Disambiguation Box for Local Packs - May 17, 2018
- Google & Optimizing for Local “Near Me” Searches in Search Results - May 16, 2018
- Removing Sitemap Files From Google Search Console - May 16, 2018