Want to create video ads for YouTube with a call to action instead of the usual pre-roll video ad format? Google AdWords has announced a brand new TrueView video ad that allows advertisers to include call-to-action buttons.
The new call-to-action buttons can be tailored to fit the specific video ad, such as using “Learn more”, “Book Now”, “Sign up” and “Get a quote.”
Here is how they appear:
They can be added to current video ads running on YouTube.
It is not clear if these new video ads are already running or if they are in beta, so if you are interested in running them, contact your AdWords rep for more information.
The following two tabs change content below.
Founder & Editor at The SEM Post
Jennifer Slegg is a longtime speaker and expert in search engine marketing, working in the industry for almost 20 years. When she isn't sitting at her desk writing and working, she can be found grabbing a latte at her local Starbucks or planning her next trip to Disneyland. She regularly speaks at Pubcon, SMX, State of Search, Brighton SEO and more, and has been presenting at conferences for over a decade.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- 2022 Update for Google Quality Rater Guidelines – Big YMYL Updates - August 1, 2022
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines: The Low Quality 2021 Update - October 19, 2021
- Rethinking Affiliate Sites With Google’s Product Review Update - April 23, 2021
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020