Google AdWords has added multiple new features to AdWords Express to help small businesses manage and learn more about their AdWords advertising.
For small businesses, many do not want to run advertising when they are not available to answer phone calls or when their business is closed. The new ad scheduling lets advertisers pick and choose the hours they want their ads to run each day.
AdWords Express will now include details about those who viewed an ad, then clicked through to see where the business is located in Google Maps.
Detailed Call Tracking
Also being added is a new way for advertisers to get details about the customers who clicked on “Call now” from their mobile devices. It is a new pilot and will include area code, time and date, as well as the duration of the phone call. AdWords has rolled this out to many Express advertisers already, and hope to roll it out to all users soon.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- 2022 Update for Google Quality Rater Guidelines – Big YMYL Updates - August 1, 2022
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines: The Low Quality 2021 Update - October 19, 2021
- Rethinking Affiliate Sites With Google’s Product Review Update - April 23, 2021
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020