Google Analytics has stopped updating statistics from Google AdSense properly, showing almost no data when viewing the AdSense part of the AdSense account, nor is it showing when viewing the Behavior overview.
The problem began on Tuesday when publishers began noticing that Google AdSense stats showing within Google Analytics with much lower than expected. It seems as though the data was updating correctly for the very start of the day, then stopped. The problem is continued on Wednesday and Thursday where some publishers are showing a handful of impressions but not all the data.
When looking in Google AdSense however, all the stats are updating correctly and the impressions and clicks are what publishers expect for those days.
Google made any comments about why AdSense stats have stopped updating in Analytics. There are multiple reports about the problem in both AdSense and Analytics help forums. There is also a report in the Analytics bug forums.
But if you are thinking your AdSense is looking lower than expected when looking into your Analytics, just login to your AdSense account and you can get your stats there.
Added: Looks like some AdSense data in Analytics has just started showing up this morning.
Update # 2: While today’s AdSense stats are now displaying, stats from Tuesday through Thursday are still missing.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing - August 30, 2018
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site - August 29, 2018