Both Google and Bing are now displaying pricing information for has stations directly in their search results.
Here is Google displaying gas prices both for a generic gas search and for one with a specific gas company name.
Google is also showing them in the desktop results too, also in the local pack.
Bing also includes the gas pricing into their own search results, and this might have been around for a lot longer than Google’s version.
H/T to Dr Pete Meyers from Moz.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019