Google Home Services Ads has undergone yet another redesign. This time, they are highlighting the specific service areas that each individual business covers with a map shown right in the search results page.
Here is what it looks like:
And the map changes as you click other businesses in the Home Services Ads local ad unit.
The landing page now also includes these maps as well, to make it clear the areas covered by each business.
This will likely make it easier for a potential customer to make a match based on location, and save an advertisers budget from needless inquiries for service areas they do not cover.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Why Google Shows Same Site Multiple Times for Competitive Keywords - March 22, 2018
- Google: Can Take 6+ Months to See Rankings Improve from Quality Improvements - March 21, 2018
- Google Mobile First: Search Console Alerts & Report Annotations Coming - March 21, 2018
- Google Drops Zero Search Results Experiment - March 21, 2018
- Google Does Not Treat Adult Sites Differently in Search Results - March 20, 2018