Google Home Services Ads has undergone yet another redesign. This time, they are highlighting the specific service areas that each individual business covers with a map shown right in the search results page.
Here is what it looks like:
And the map changes as you click other businesses in the Home Services Ads local ad unit.
The landing page now also includes these maps as well, to make it clear the areas covered by each business.
This will likely make it easier for a potential customer to make a match based on location, and save an advertisers budget from needless inquiries for service areas they do not cover.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- How Google Determines Which Ads & Search Features to Show on Search Results Page - October 17, 2017
- Removing Low Quality Pages Won’t Result in Sitewide Google Rankings Boost - October 13, 2017
- Google: Dynamics of Top Three Ranking Factors & Link Effectiveness in Rankings - October 12, 2017
- Google Adds Audience Reviews to Movie & TV Show Knowledge Panels - October 6, 2017
- Use Sitemaps for Sites With Many Hreflang Annotations - October 5, 2017