Google Home Services Ads has undergone yet another redesign. This time, they are highlighting the specific service areas that each individual business covers with a map shown right in the search results page.
Here is what it looks like:
And the map changes as you click other businesses in the Home Services Ads local ad unit.
The landing page now also includes these maps as well, to make it clear the areas covered by each business.
This will likely make it easier for a potential customer to make a match based on location, and save an advertisers budget from needless inquiries for service areas they do not cover.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Sending New Wave of Mobile-First Indexing Enabled Notifications - May 17, 2018
- Google Testing Disambiguation Box for Local Packs - May 17, 2018
- Google & Optimizing for Local “Near Me” Searches in Search Results - May 16, 2018
- Removing Sitemap Files From Google Search Console - May 16, 2018
- Why Google Won’t Give Specific Meta Description Lengths - May 15, 2018