Google Home Services Ads has undergone yet another redesign. This time, they are highlighting the specific service areas that each individual business covers with a map shown right in the search results page.
Here is what it looks like:
And the map changes as you click other businesses in the Home Services Ads local ad unit.
The landing page now also includes these maps as well, to make it clear the areas covered by each business.
This will likely make it easier for a potential customer to make a match based on location, and save an advertisers budget from needless inquiries for service areas they do not cover.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Time for Google Processing Removed URLs from Disavow Files - April 28, 2017
- Publishers Reporting Huge Drop in AMP Traffic in Google Analytics - April 27, 2017
- Google: 15% of Searches Every Day Are Still New - April 26, 2017
- Google Updates Feedback Form for Featured Snippets & Autocomplete - April 26, 2017
- Google Testing Hotel Rates Carousel in Search Results - April 26, 2017