Google Home Services Ads has undergone yet another redesign. This time, they are highlighting the specific service areas that each individual business covers with a map shown right in the search results page.
Here is what it looks like:
And the map changes as you click other businesses in the Home Services Ads local ad unit.
The landing page now also includes these maps as well, to make it clear the areas covered by each business.
This will likely make it easier for a potential customer to make a match based on location, and save an advertisers budget from needless inquiries for service areas they do not cover.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Cloudflare Credentials Stolen in Web Developer Chrome Extension Hack - August 18, 2017
- Google Search Console Sends Security Warning Notices for HTTP Sites - August 18, 2017
- Bing Testing Blended Local Mini One Pack in Search Results - August 15, 2017
- Google Still Ignores Last-Modified Meta Tag - August 11, 2017
- Google Ignores Geo Meta Tags in Regular Search Results - August 10, 2017