Google is undertaking a brand new redesign of Google AdWords to bring it up to date with a mobile first & multi-screen world. The new design will also function better for advertisers whose campaigns are becoming increasingly complex with not just regular search ads, but display, video and remarketing campaigns as well.
Here are Google’s first screenshots of the new redesign.
Google used Material Design, which is featured in the recent redesigns of multiple other AdWords products.
For advertisers, while this is changing the look and the ways advertisers use the back end of AdWords, there will not be any migrations, upgrades or changes required when elements of the new design go live. So you don’t need to worry about any undertaking required once you get the new design.
Google will be rolling out this new experience on a limited basis, throughout the rest of this year and into 2017. Google will invite new advertisers to test run the new experience and provide feedback, similar to how Google has handled the redesign in other products. Google does not have any way to sign up for the new AdWords experience, but it wouldn’t hurt to contact your AdWords rep if you are interested in getting it early.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Use Google Disavow Like Before, No Changes With Real Time Penguin - September 26, 2016
- No Changes to Link Related Manual Actions with Penguin Real Time Launch - September 26, 2016
- Google Launches Real-Time Penguin 4.0: All The Changes & Details - September 23, 2016
- Google Testing Individual Hotel Booking Block at Top of Search Results - September 22, 2016
- Recovering From Accidental Site Removal via Google Search Console Remove URL Tool - September 21, 2016