Essentially the boards are just collections of Google+ posts that you can organize by theme. But the layout and theme seems very close to Pinterest’s design.
By default, you automatically follow all the boards created by those you are currently following. You can follow individual boards of those you don’t follow as well, or click the “following” button to unfollow the boards you don’t wish to follow. You can also turn notifications off for collections but it was giving an error on desktop when I tried it.
You can also share individual collections by others to your own Google+ page.
Here is how my Google+ homepage looks.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Sending Out Notifications for HTTPS Site Migration Issues - August 21, 2018
- Google’s New Creator Reputation: Guide For Site Owners & Creators - August 8, 2018
- Google: When Asking for Links Isn’t a Link Scheme - August 7, 2018
- Google Does Not Use Quality Raters for Machine Learning Algos - August 6, 2018
- Google’s Latest Core Algo Update Still Rolling Out - August 3, 2018