Google is running daily tips this week to help webmasters dealing with having to file a reconsideration request. The first day of Google’s Webmaster Tips on reconsideration requests is short but sweet, dealing with helping webmasters figure out which manual action is taken and the resources Google offers to help.
We provide many resources to help you understand why a manual action has been taken on your website and what part of your site is affected.
– Read about Manual Actions in the Help Center: http://goo.gl/w9WdpQ
– Watch YouTube videos on reconsideration requests: http://goo.gl/3N7HZe
– Ask for help in the Help Forum: http://goo.gl/bl3NzR
– Get live help in a Office Hour Hangout (posted on our Google+ page)
Nothing too exciting for seasoned webmasters, here’s hoping the next ones get into the heavier parts of reconsideration requests.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019