Late yesterday, data showed up for November 4th, and as of this morning we now see data from November 5th. So it is slowly updating once again.
It still isn’t showing up on the Data Anomalies page, so hopefully that means none of the data is lost or skewed.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines: The Low Quality 2021 Update - October 19, 2021
- Rethinking Affiliate Sites With Google’s Product Review Update - April 23, 2021
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020