Want to get your website reviewed by Googlers? Google is once again doing a live site clinic, a followup to one they did earlier this year.
The deadline to submit your sites is today, so you will need to get your sites submitted quickly if you would like to be chosen. You can submit your site here. Google will contact you to let you know if your site has been chosen for it.
Our next #mSiteLab site clinic will take place on July 20th at 16:30 Central European Time. During this mobile websites laboratory the webmaster relations team will consider individual websites and provide practical tips.
Registration for the mSite Lab is open until July 18th. Please specify in the registration form (https://goo.gl/VzWXF8) whether you want your website to be audited live during the hangout. Due to the large number of websites submitted we will select several sites at random and notify you if your website is picked.
Google Webmasters have also uploaded a video for the event.
The event will air on Wednesday, July 20 at 16:30 Central European Time (which is 10:30 EST/ 7:30 PST) and will be streamed live for those interested in what Google suggests about issues on specific sites.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- 2022 Update for Google Quality Rater Guidelines – Big YMYL Updates - August 1, 2022
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines: The Low Quality 2021 Update - October 19, 2021
- Rethinking Affiliate Sites With Google’s Product Review Update - April 23, 2021
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020