Google periodically tests different colored stars in their search results. While we have seen variations of yellow and orange, Google has also tested teal, green and red colored stars as well. And now they are testing blue stars.
Ramesh Singh shared this screenshot of bright blue stars. The screenshot shows recipes with the blue review stars, but they are also showing for the other review stars as well, including local results.
Here is an example of ratings and the local knowledge panel.
These seem to be just a 1% test, as the colored stars seem to be showing on a limited basis right now.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018