Another day, another test from Google in their sponsored hotel rates listings. Now Google is testing a carousel of rates from various sources within the hotel knowledge panel.
Sergey Alakov spotted the latest test. Here is what it looks like:
The carousel scrolls sideways through the various rate offers from sponsors. The carousel version is able to show a bit more detail compared to the usual list format Google uses. Here is what it normally looks like:
Google has been testing many variations of their hotel knowledge panels recently. They have been testing an overlay banner for rates as well as asking searchers for feedback about specific hotels searched for.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019
- Google Makes Major Changes to NoFollow, Adds Sponsored & UGC Tags - September 10, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines Targeting E-A-T, Page Quality & Interstitials - May 17, 2019
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018