Google is testing a new style of their local 3-pack, this one to show businesses that are near a certain location.
Here is how it appears:
And another screenshot:
Sergey Alakov shared the images on Twitter.
It will be interesting to see if others are spotting this test too, and if it narrows it down even further, such as on a suburb or neighborhood level, rather than just a major city level.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines: The Low Quality 2021 Update - October 19, 2021
- Rethinking Affiliate Sites With Google’s Product Review Update - April 23, 2021
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020