Google is testing a new style of their local 3-pack, this one to show businesses that are near a certain location.
Here is how it appears:
And another screenshot:
Sergey Alakov shared the images on Twitter.
It will be interesting to see if others are spotting this test too, and if it narrows it down even further, such as on a suburb or neighborhood level, rather than just a major city level.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google: Can Take 6+ Months to See Rankings Improve from Quality Improvements - March 21, 2018
- Google Mobile First: Search Console Alerts & Report Annotations Coming - March 21, 2018
- Google Drops Zero Search Results Experiment - March 21, 2018
- Google Does Not Treat Adult Sites Differently in Search Results - March 20, 2018
- Nofollow Has Not Changed Since Google Launched It - March 19, 2018