Google is testing a new style of their local 3-pack, this one to show businesses that are near a certain location.
Here is how it appears:
And another screenshot:
Sergey Alakov shared the images on Twitter.
It will be interesting to see if others are spotting this test too, and if it narrows it down even further, such as on a suburb or neighborhood level, rather than just a major city level.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Using Subdomains for Low Quality Google Panda Pages - June 27, 2017
- Google Considers Branded Anchor Text Unnatural in Widget Links - June 27, 2017
- Google Converting Non-Mobile Friendly Pages to Mobile Friendly for Searchers - June 27, 2017
- Google to Stop Scanning Gmail Messages to Target Personalized AdWords Ads - June 26, 2017
- Using CAPS or Lower Case Letters in URLs for Google SEO Purposes - June 23, 2017