Google is testing a new style of their local 3-pack, this one to show businesses that are near a certain location.
Here is how it appears:
And another screenshot:
Sergey Alakov shared the images on Twitter.
It will be interesting to see if others are spotting this test too, and if it narrows it down even further, such as on a suburb or neighborhood level, rather than just a major city level.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google Local Service Ads Display Pricing Estimates for Specific Locations - August 31, 2018
- Google Testing “Relevant History” Section in Mobile Search Results - August 31, 2018
- Google Converts PDFs, DOCs, XLS etc into HTML for Indexing - August 30, 2018
- Why Google Shows Featured Snippets With Images from Another Site - August 29, 2018
- How to Download Links Report in New Google Search Console - August 27, 2018