Google is testing a new style of their local 3-pack, this one to show businesses that are near a certain location.
Here is how it appears:
And another screenshot:
Sergey Alakov shared the images on Twitter.
It will be interesting to see if others are spotting this test too, and if it narrows it down even further, such as on a suburb or neighborhood level, rather than just a major city level.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- New Google Quality Rater Guidelines, Update Adds Emphasis on Needs Met - October 16, 2020
- Google Updates Experiment Statistics for Quality Raters - October 6, 2020
- Analyzing “How Google Search Works” Changes from Google - July 8, 2020
- Google Quality Rater Guidelines Update: New Introduction, Rater Bias & Political Affiliations - December 6, 2019
- Google Updates Quality Rater Guidelines: Reputation for News Sites; Video Content Updates; Quality for Information Sites - September 13, 2019