Google doesn’t run nearly as many of their color UI tests on mobile as they do desktop. But they are currently running a black UI version of their mobile search results for some users.
Felicia Crawford spotted the changed UI on mobile. The search results look normal, except Google has dropped the usual blue and green for titles and URL breadcrumbs and replaced it with black.
A year ago, Google tested a similar black UI version of the search results for desktop users.
Latest posts by Jennifer Slegg (see all)
- Google: Why Featured Snippets Rankings are Volatile - November 14, 2017
- Google Home Services Ads Now Local Services Ads; Expanded Categories - November 13, 2017
- Google Adding More Structured Data Search Features to Search Results - November 10, 2017
- Adding Structured Data Helps Google Understand & Rank Webpages Better - November 10, 2017
- Google: How to Handle Expired Content on a Site - November 3, 2017